Bongela believes in providing a retreat with a personal touch for its clients from the moment they arrive to the point that they never want to leave.
We are committed to delivering to our clients a luxury service that they deserve. Our butler will carry their luggage to their chalet or a waiter will serve cocktails at our heated swimming pool upon arrival.
We will make sure that your accommodation becomes your haven by presenting you with the best quality service based on our experience and unique approach.
Bongela Private Game Lodge offers guests various accommodation options from which to choose, there are 7 chalets which are serviced daily. The chalets each have coffee making facilities, a mini fridge, and a bathroom with a view including a bath and shower. Each chalet looks out onto a central waterhole which attracts birds and mostly Nyala.
- Wooden Chalets:
These ground floor chalets offer 4 single beds, are spacious and comfortable.
- Wooden Deck Chalet:
This chalet is suitable for a couple and one child, a queen size bed and a single bed. This is a raised chalet which gives you a beautiful view of the mountains in the distance.
- Wooden Deck Chalet:
This chalet has two single beds and one bunk bed, its ideal for a family with older children and also a small group of friends who would like to share a room. This chalet is raised and offers beautiful views of the whole lodge and bushveld.
- Safari Tented Chalets:
These chalets offer a unique experience of luxury tent accommodation in comfort and style. These tents each have a queen size bed and a bunk bed. The small heated pool is in front of these tented chalets and provides hours of enjoyment for all.
- Stone Chalets:
The stone chalet is comfortable with a queen size bed and a bunk bed. It is close to the main lodge and the large swimming pool.
Looking for a place of relaxation and tranquillity? Bongela Private Game Lodge is the place to come to where you can experience just that. We offer an outdoor spa where you can feel the wind blowing through your hair, whilst quietly listening to the sound of birds chirping, enjoying a glass of Champaign and perhaps even seeing some game walking beside you.
Our beauticians are well experienced and equipped to assist with stress related conditions and circulation problems.
We strive to be “All Natural”, you will be treated with the best and most natural products that will make your skin glow and give you a sense of feeling renewed and fresh after spending a day with us.
Single treatments are available where you can relax on your own, soaking up the benefits of ‘’me-time’’ or opt for a group treatment such as ‘’mom & daughter’’ or a ‘’romantic couple’’ package which are also very popular for spending quality time with loved ones filled with a lot of love and laughter.
Come and experience rest and relaxation at Bongela Private Game Lodge.
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
- Rest and Relaxation areas with a Self-Service Coffee Station, Fully Licensed Bar, Lounge & Reading Corner
- Laundry Service
- DSTV in common areas
- Wine Tasting in the Cellar, Cognac and Whiskey Lounge
- Entertainment area that offers a pool table and a game of darts
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Sunbathing Deck, with pool lounges and a large pool to cool off in
- Table Tennis on the Deck
- Dining area with various dining experiences. Guests can be seated in the main dining area, on the covered patio outside or at smaller tables under umbrellas around the pool and boma area
- Boma area for sitting around the fire after sunset
- Kids play area
- Game drives – Early morning, evening and night drives.
- Sundowners on the Deck at the dam. Order your cheese platter, Red Wine or Champagne while enjoying the birdlife, wildlife and beautiful setting. Or if you fancy trying your luck at fishing, this is the spot to be.
- Mountain biking and Walking Trails, test your skills on the rocky and sandy gravel roads
- Bow Shooting Range, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Romantic bushveld picnic in the Serengeti
- Curio Shop at Reception